2. Plant some flowers in your yard.
3. Plant flowers for someone else like a neighbor or a friend, someone who has been out of work, has physical challenges, or is super busy.
4. Teach your kids the finer points of eating a hotdog.
5. Go to the park. Pitch a tent in the back yard (weather permitting).
6. If raining, go to the movies or rent a movie.
7. Let your offspring have play dates with friends.
8. Visit or call extended family.
9. Read a book outside or inside or both.
10. Have a squirt gun fight if it’s warm enough, or a snow ball fight if it is not (snowballs can be made out of old holey socks rolled into a ball).
Having fun is important for our thrival. Enjoy!!