Hobbits lived a peaceful pastoral life where fathers and mothers taught their little ones the wisdom given to them. Wisdom that included everything from gardening to how to keep their hobbit tunnels cheery and clean. Here are a few country Hobbitisms we can use in our rural, urban, or suburbia life.
1. You are in danger of meeting interesting people if you go outside your door; many may become fierce friends.
2. Politeness is always best when dealing with trolls, gollums, goblins, and dragons.
3. Compassion will save us in the end.
4. When up a tree remember you have friends in high places.
5. The richest treasures of our adventures are the friends we make, the journey we take, and in the tales we tell.
May you thrive in your journey there and back again.