Ways to overcome a gloomy day:
1. Watch or read Winnie the Pooh. Too old you say? Nonsense and bother, you’re never too old.
2. Tut tut , it looks like rain. It’s spring ya know. Try buying a new umbrella in a bright color. Yes gentlemen I said Bright. (Black is safe and boring.)
3. Honey on toast with Chamomile tea is a cheery treat.
4. Listen to a different tune. Try different music like Celtic, Native American, or something with a mandolin. Who doesn’t love a mandolin.
5. Adventures are good when you read about them, better when you day-dream one, and best when you step out your door and live one.
May your dreary turn to cheery as you thrive this Spring.